Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Animal Farm

 Just a smidge more painting completed.  Some of you may have already seen the center piece over on Joe's 'Fish Tales' blog.

The Pigsty is a 3D print from 3DEgos.com on Etsy. The quality of the 3D printing was good without much clean up required. I'm not sure how much use it will get on the table, but sometimes you paint stuff just because you like it, not because you'll use it.  Although it could see some use in Silver Bayonets or other skirmish/role play type games.


And I also uncovered some random barnyard lead in the lead pile.  (rather good timing).


Hmmm, maybe for the Outlandishian campaign the Earl should try a sheep/pig raid.  I hear it's all the rage these days in my campaigning circle.

It might be the only way the Earl can get something in the win column.  I'm sure I have some rules somewhere I can cobble together for a skirmish raid... need to think a little more about that.

Take care,

So much lead, so little time


2 comments:

  1. Definitely more should be seen of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on how to make that happen as I type. My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. Or something like that.

    ReplyDelete