Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Prussian's?

After finally completing the last unit of French Leger the other week I was digging through the organizational disaster that is my game room looking for one of the boxes of French Napoleonics to put them in when I uncovered a forgotten army.  

I have no recollection of when I painted these.  But I think they were used in one of Peter's Historicon games when it was still being held at Fredericksburg.  I do know that they were painted long enough ago that I wasn't standardly using a finish wash on my figures, so at least 10 years would be my guess.

At the time I had this grand idea of running the northern actions of the 1812 invasion of Russia.  Now, I'm older and less ambitious.

Figures appear to Perry, 3 infantry battalions, 1 Uhlan Regiment, 1 6# battery and a command stand.  Not much of a force, and one I'm pretty sure I'll never use again.

Sadly, I don't remember what units they are supposed to be and what little I know about Prussian's at the time I've forgotten.

Anyway, here they are.








2 post in one day?  That may be a first for me.

Take care,

So much lead, so little time




















2 comments: