Monday, September 9, 2024

Odds and Ends

 Continuing with catching up on what was going on during my hiatus from posting, below are some figures to add a little flavor to the 25mm games.  

If I recall, all of these figures are from Reaper Miniatures.  While they are D&D focused, I think if I ever get back to the Outlandishan Chronicles, they'll fit in well.

First up, a young Austrian Barbarian most people of my generation may recognize.  I actually think they did a good job with this sculpt.


Next up, the brave hero will need to have some women to rescue, or seduce.


And this wholesome young milk maid and randy tavern girl may just fill the bill.



And speaking of Taverns, you need someone to tap the keg, serve the beer,  and wash the mugs, (or at least wipe them out with a dirty rag)


And finally a couple of brainy types vs. the normal brawny types.  They look rather like a scribe (or accountant) and scholar or something along those lines.


I also completed the bulk of the 27th Motorized Rifle Division, just another 40 or so infantry bases to complete. Fortunately I procrastinated so long I was able to catch the GHQ 15% off sale (which ends tomorrow, so get your orders in now).  I hate 6mm infantry.

Next up, now that the first 6 of the 'Faux Fulda' terrain boards are done, I need to put all 6 of them together and hope they aren't too embarrassingly amateurish.  But first I still need to make more trees.

So much lead, so little time.








2 comments:

  1. Two saucy webches to go, please! It's not even snowing and you be cranking out the goodies. See you Friday, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe. See you Friday, I even reread the rules ahead of time for a change.

    ReplyDelete