Friday, May 27, 2022

 Spring is finally here, the temperatures are slowly rising.  The pool is open and the water is a balmy 64 degrees.  The grass seems to need to be mowed every 4 days, and there’s a long list of honey-do’s.  

But, I’ve still managed to get in a little painting.  

I’ve also been puttering around with some more terrain pieces.  Photos to follow if I ever finish them.  I don’t know if it’s a just a local thing but balsa wood seems to have become unobtainable.  

 

First up, the last of the reinforcements for the next round of foolishness in the Outlandishan Chronicles. Spoiler alert, the next battle will be a strictly infantry affair, if the clever plan of the Earl’s Mercenary Commander Bigus Dickus is successful in drawing away the Count’s cavalry.  Only the dice know…

These are Old Glory figures, Hungarian Spearmen if I recall correctly.  The paint job is just a “meh”.  I wasn’t really into it when I was working these guys, but from a gaming distance they’ll look ok.

 





Now I just need to clean all the junk off the gaming table so I can set up the next battle in the Outlandishian Chronicles.

 

And lastly, I found this in the lead pile.  The figure is from Ground Zero Games, Full Thrust line.  It’s a UNSC Battle Dreadnaught that I ordered something like 11 years ago?  I have at least one more of these I’ll get around to eventually when I start to focus on Project Z.

 


 


I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather.

 

So much lead, so little time.

1 comment:

  1. Really neat troops. Very cool ship of space. But please, a battle, please, please!

    ReplyDelete