Thursday, July 13, 2023

Well, that's different

 Happy Summer!  Not much going on regarding the gaming front, but I did manage to find a rather unique (at least I think so) figure when I was digging out my Russians.  

This fellow has been getting stepped over (and on) for probably about 10 years. So he definitely deserved to get some paint slapped on him.  I thought the figure was from Black Tree Designs, but I just did a quick search of their site and couldn't find it, so I'm not sure where it came from.

He may have some potential uses in our Imagination campaign.



And for something a little less unique, we finish with these.  I have no idea who the manufacturer is and wouldn't want to guess.


Next up, some proper painting of a proper figures.


So much lead, so little time







2 comments:

  1. It is. It’s also another figure I’ll probably never use that’s taking up valuable storage space. But it does look cool.

    ReplyDelete